POLY DEER FENCING: HEAVY DUTY (C-FLEX)
Heavy Duty Polypropylene Deer Fencing (Tenax C-flex)
This product was the first effective deer fencing introduced some decades back, and many still like it. The round strands are super-thin in the middle, reducing its visibility. Features:
- Old-style Professional Grade: Commonly used by installers.
- Tested Breaking Strength: 650 pounds per foot.
- Visibility: Nearly invisible at distances over 10 feet, especially against shrubs and trees.
- Polypropylene Content: 80 grams per square meter.
- Domestic: Made in USA.
- Expected Life: About 10 years.
- Recommended Uses: For fences under 500 feet long where deer pressure is light. If rabbits or woodchucks are present, consider getting a rodent barrier.
Color - black; UV barrier - yes; Mesh size - 1.75 x 2 inches; Maximum height and length variation per roll - 5 per cent. For free samples contact us by phone (508-888-8305) or email. Sizes available: Deer Fencing: 8, 7.5, and 6 foot heights - 100 and 330 foot rolls; 7.5 and 8 foot heights - 165 foot rolls; Poly Fencing: 4 and 5 foot heights - 330 foot rolls; 4 foot height - 100 foot rolls.
8 Foot Deer Fencing
7.5 Foot Deer Fencing
6 Foot Deer Fencing