PROFESSIONAL DEER FENCING: REINFORCED HEAVY DUTY POLYPROPYLENE
Reinforced Heavy Duty Polypropylene
This professional deer fencing is used by installers everywhere. Features:
- Tested Strength: 650 pounds per foot.
- Low Visibility: Nearly invisible at distances over 10 feet, especially against shrubs or trees.
- Lots of Polypropylene: 80 grams per square meter.
- Reinforced: An extra strand reinforces the fence bottom.
- Expected Life: As long as comparable 80 gram grades of professional poly deer fencing (usually about 10 years).
- Recommended Uses: For fences under 500 feet long where the deer pressure is light. If rabbits or woodchucks are present, consider getting a rodent barrier.
Color - black; UV barrier - yes; Mesh size - 1.75 x 2 inches; Maximum height and length variation per roll - 5 per cent. For free samples contact us by phone (508-888-8305) or email. Sizes available: Deer Fencing: 6, 7.5, and 8 feet in 100 and 330 foot rolls; Other Sizes: 4 and 5 feet in 100 and 330 foot rolls, 4 feet in 200 foot rolls.