Kit: Metal Hexagrid Deer Fence, 7 x 300 Ft with Round Steel Posts, Bracing, All Metal Attachments
- Product ID: 19-M-300
The metal hexagrid fencing in this kit has very low visibility but can take more punishment and lasts longer than polypropylene. Expected life roughly 20 years. Cannot be holed by rabbits or woodchucks and stops all deer penetrations. Gate not included. Finished height and length of this fence is 7 x 300 feet. This kit also makes an outstanding swimming pool safety fence. Kit parts are as follows:
Features of This Kit:
(1) A 6-inch bottom fold, staked down, that prevents deer from getting UNDER the fence -- which is the way most deer fence penetrations happen.
(2) A top support wire that strengthens and improves the appearance of the fence.
(3) Long-lasting hog ring staples and stapler for attaching the top line to the top of the fencing.
(4) Brace bands serving as anchor points to prevent your fencing from slipping down the posts (a common problem if these are not included).
(5) Earth anchors for bracing, arranged so that no cables hang outside the fence line.
(6) Black stainless steel zip ties good for 20+ years for attaching the fencing to the posts and brace bands.
Parts in this Kit (19-M-300):
300 feet of metal hexagrid deer fencing 7.5 feet tall (3 rolls of 14-11)
21 nine-foot round posts with caps (3 of 15-03K-9FT-7)
21 brace bands with nuts, bolts, and washers (21 of 15-10-1)
350 feet of black pvc-coated metal tie wire (16-021-350)
200 eight-inch stainless steel zip-lock ties (2 bundles of 17-11)
1 hog ring stapler (17-16)
2500 hog ring staples (17-17)
100 feet of 12.5 gauge attachment wire for earth anchors (02-07HT1)
8 earth anchors (8 of 16-12)
60 ground stakes (2 bundles of 18-01)
1 bag of 50 warning flags (18-03)
Installatiion instructions (INST-01J3)
Our Price: $1,539.95
- View Cart