PROFESSIONAL DEER FENCING: REINFORCED EXTRA STRENGTH POLYPROPYLENE (STRONGER THAN HEAVY DUTY)
Reinforced Extra Strength Deer Fencing
- Professional Grade: Used by professional installers for mid-range to long deer fences.
- High Tested Strength: 750+ pounds per foot.
- Low Visibility: Nearly invisible at distances over 15 feet, especially against shrubs and trees.
- Reinforced: An extra strand reinforces the fence bottom.
- Extra Polypropylene: 110 grams per square meter.
- Expected Life: 10++ years, as long as comparable 110 gram professional grades of polypropylene deer fencing.
- Recommended Uses: For long fences where deer pressure is moderate to heavy. (Where deer pressure is really heavy get a metal hexagrid fence.)
Color - black; UV barrier - yes; Mesh size - 1.75 x 2 inches; Maximum height and length variation per roll - 5 per cent. For free samples contact us by phone (508-888-8305) or email. Sizes available: Deer Fencing: 8 feet in 100 and 330 foot rolls; 7.5 feet in 100, 200, and 330 foot rolls; Other Sizes: 5 feet in 100, 200, and 330 foot rolls; 4 feet in 165, 200, and 330 foot rolls.